This elegant and clean-lined pool was built in Canyon Lake, Texas.
Not every pool has have to all the bells and whistles. The simplistic style of this pool was meant to subtly enhance the natural terrain and views. It is the perfect place to to kick back with a glass of wine and watch the sun go down and the town light up.
We are proud to announce our newly redesigned website! Here on the blog at Texaswaterforms.com we will be posting what we are up to in the swimming pool and outdoor living world. Posts will include mini galleries of recent projects as they are completed. Here is the first one.
This pool was built in Kerrville, TX. Features of this project are:
- White plaster pool with heavy cut stone and smooth-ground radius edge
- Decks are a combination of Oklahoma multicolor flagstone with both mortared and grass joints
- Three-sided, stacked stone negative edge wall
- Raised spa with extra jets, natural stone overflow, and remote
- Well-appointed outdoor kitchen including gas grill, wood burning grill, outdoor cocktail and beverage station, sink, and mini fridge
- Network of illuminated steps consisting of cut stone treads with Oklahoma flagstone risers connecting to guest house, main house, kitchen area, fire pit, and spa
- No landscaping has been incorporated at this point
- Heavy limestone block retaining walls with mortared joints on concrete beam
- Retaining wall poured in place to support upper level kitchen and deck areas